Graduate Level 8 Mechanical Engineeringengineering-admin
Company: Jones Engineering
Jones Engineering seek a Level 8 Graduate Mechanical Engineer for an immediate start. The role requirements include:
- Position available based in Jones Engineering Manufacturing in Muine Bheag to support large scale commercial, industrial, pharma and data centre projects
- Facility based position – valid Safepass / Manual handling certificates required for successful applicants
- Relevant third level qualification essential
- 0-1 years’ experience post qualification desirable
- Knowledge of a contracting environment would be advantageous
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential
- Excellent IT Skills essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
Joining our team means joining our legacy. Jones Engineering have over 130 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.