Industrial Maintenance Electricianengineering-admin
Company: Alltech Farming Solutions (Carlow)
ALLTECH FARMING SOLUTIONS LIMITED t/a KEENAN headquartered in Borris, Co. Carlow is a world leading feed efficiency technology company promoting long-term profitable farm solutions through the KEENAN MechFiber system to the global dairy and beef sectors. Established in 1978, KEENAN is a respected leader in ethical and profitable farming solutions – focused on maximizing feed efficiency.
KEENAN are looking to recruit an electrician to join their maintenance team based in Borris, Co. Carlow
- Install, repair, or replace wiring, electrical fixtures.
- Support and maintain preventive maintenance routines on machines & equipment.
- Advise & support production team in maximising plant efficiencies.
- Identify & resolve recurring downtime/inefficient operational issues.
- Test & repair weighing equipment.
- Adhere to Safety, EMS, ISO & IPC procedures.
- Carry out any reasonable duties as required by the Maintenance Manager.
- Communicate effectively with all areas of the business.
- Qualified electrician with a minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Have experience of electrical fault finding and a proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair.
- A solid understanding of electrical industrial equipment and machinery. Knowledge of PM software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated, works well on own initiative, requires minimal supervision
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Applications in writing to:
Ms. Helen Phelan, Alltech Farming Solutions Ltd, Borris, Co. Carlow or email HPhelan@Alltech.com