Company: DPF Engineering (Carlow)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at DPF Engineering based in Carlow. DPF have been manufacturing complex metallic components and assemblies for Aerospace and Med-Tech industries since 2010.
What we Offer You:
NQA Level 6 Certificate Career prospects working in a progressive company.
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
- Learn the trade of a highly skilled Toolmaker
- Learn how to operate manual precision engineering equipment
- Learn to Program CNC Machines to machine parts complete from design drawings using CAD/CAM and traditional methods.
- Learn to Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
The candidate will have:
- Minimum of Leaving Certificate Education. Application must be accompanied by LC results.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Applications in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org