Suir Engineering – Graduate Programme 2024
Company: Suir Engineering
Suir Engineering are a leading international provider of innovative Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Solutions. Our core sectors are Energy, Power and Renewables, Pharma, Food & Beverage, and Data Centres. We provide best in class contracting solutions with in-house, flexible resources capable of delivering a personable and consistent service to our customers. Over the past 40 years we have delivered projects for Irish and multinational clients across the globe. We are currently expanding significantly, and are delivering large scale projects across Ireland, the U.K, Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
Suir Engineering are currently taking applications for our 2024 Graduate Programme. We will be hiring Graduates for projects in Ireland and Europe.
Below are the Graduate positions that we will be hiring for:
- Electrical Engineers
- Sustainable/ Renewable Energy Engineer
- Mechanical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Construction Management
- EHS Advisors
Location: On site / Dublin
Contract type: Full-Time/Permanent
Our Graduate Programme:
Suir Engineering are committed to hiring a number of Graduates every year, we strive to hire the best people as we believe these Graduates are key to the future of our business. We invest in the training and development of our team and provide the support and experience you need to fulfil your potential.
Our graduate programme takes 18 months to complete starting in the September of each year. In order to support your integration into our company, you will be assigned a mentor, given training and exposure to different functions of the business. You will also be part of the project team, working on site. The courses are delivered by external and internal subject-matter experts in a dedicated learning environment.
In addition to on the job experience we also provide some specialised programmes for our Graduate Trainees
- Induction week
- Soft Skills Modules – communications / presentation skills
- Business Modules – learn how different parts of our business work
- Business Project
Is this Graduate Program for me?
- Candidates must have Level 7/8 or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Flexible to travel
In return from Suir Engineering:
- Salary starting from €40,000 per year
- 23 days annual leave
- Company Pension contributions – no waiting periods
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Private Health Insurance contribution
- Life and Disability cover
- EAP for employees and their families
- Educational Assistance, CPD, Chartership supports and upskilling opportunities
- Opportunities for international assignments to work on one of our European projects in Sweden, Denmark, or Germany.
Interested candidates can apply online here.